Digital: Services for blended activities
We offer to complement the physical mobility activities of the beneficiary organisation (you!) with opportunities to build capacity and exploit the opportunities offered by digital technologies for teaching and learning.
Here is what we can do as an additional service:
- Deliver online webinars about:
- EU digital tools and online platforms (duration 1h): You will learn the basics and the benefits of how to consult the Erasmus+ Project Results Platform and the new European School Education Platform (previously, School Education Gateway and eTwinning)
- DigCompEdu (duration 1h): You will learn the competences and areas of the European Framework for the Digital Competence of Educators (DigCompEdu)
- SELFIE for Teachers (duration 1h): You will be engaged in self-reflection through SELFIE for Teachers, a self-reflection tool to support teachers in the development of their digital competence and the use of digital technologies for effective teaching and learning.
- Offer reflective journaling about those online experiences
Please, consult our prices for information about these additional services.